[oXygen-user] DITA-OT & Oxygen

Coravu Radu
Fri Aug 7 00:38:09 CDT 2009

Hi Eliot,

Just perform a "Find in Files" on the DITA OT bundled directory
searching for "oxygen patch" with ignore case.
Initially we would have preferred to integrate the final release of DITA
OT 1.5 but after a discussion we decided to try and integrate the latest
1.5 milestone that will be available a couple of weeks before the release.
What do you think about the DITA OT 1.5 milestones stability?

Radu Coravu <oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com