[oXygen-user] How to associate file relative to project with transformation scenario

Jirka Kosek
Thu Apr 30 03:18:55 CDT 2009

Sorin Ristache wrote:

> You can create a document type in Preferences -> Document Type
> Association for the XML files. A rule for associating an XML file with
> the document type can specify the * and ? characters and editor
> variables in the field File Name. The XSLT transformations should be
> added to the Transformation section of the document type. For
> distributing the document type you can build a zip with the .framework
> file and the XSLT stylesheets or you can save the document type at
> project level which will save it in the current project opened in the
> Project view.

Thanks, I see. But I need reverse, I want to associate XML files to XSLT
transformations -- I have several transformations that operate on the
same data. Is there any way for this?

Thanks,

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail:       http://xmlguru.cz