[oXygen-user] How to associate file relative to project with transformation scenario

Jirka Kosek
Wed Apr 29 11:29:35 CDT 2009

Hi,

I want to distribute set of sample XML files and XSLT transformations. I
can create project and if I create per-project transformation scenarios
those scenarios are saved to project file. But I also want to maintain
association between files and transformation scenarios that should be
applied on them. However oXygen stores such association against absolute
URL of file which doesn't work when project and all files are moved to
different computer into different folder. I have tried to modify project
file manually to use relative paths and variables like ${pdu}, but
oXygen was not able to recognize association then.

Is it possible to achieve this in oXygen 10.2?

TIA,

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail:       http://xmlguru.cz