[oXygen-user] Solution (?) Was:Re: Keyboarding accented characters?

Sorin Ristache
Tue Apr 21 08:47:48 CDT 2009

Hello,

That was the difference between the Ubuntu machine where I tested and
your machine. When the support for entering complex characters is
disabled from System -> Administration -> Language Support the accented
characters work without problems in Oxygen and in other editor
applications. It is strange and we will investigate the problem.

I tried to enter the same characters in some editor applications on
Windows with a Norwegian keyboard layout but it did not work. Can these
characters be entered in Windows applications too?