[oXygen-user] External tools info

Sorin Ristache
Tue Apr 21 08:11:59 CDT 2009

Hello,

In versions 10.x they are stored in the entry with the key
external.tool.cmds in the file [user-home-folder]/Application
Data/com.oxygenxml/oxyOptionsSa10.x.xml (that is oxyOptionsSa10.2.xml,
oxyOptionsSa10.1.xml, etc):

   <entry>
     <String xml:space="preserve">external.tool.cmds</String>

I just tested the switch from 10.1 to 10.2 and the external tools are
preserved correctly. From what version did you switch to 10.2?