[oXygen-user] Tabulator as XSL Parameter

Mark Baker
Mon Apr 20 08:52:25 CDT 2009

I suppose you could pass it in as a Unicode codepoint and convert it to a
character using codepoint-to-string().

Mark

---
Mark Baker
Analecta Communications Inc.
www.analecta.com
+1 613 614 5881

* Experience is normative; language is contingent. *