[oXygen-user] [beta] oXygen XML Editor 10.2

George Cristian Bina
Wed Apr 15 09:55:45 CDT 2009

You just need to edit oxygen.bat to put instead of the java command the
full path to a Java executable from one of your Java 1.6 installations.
This is described also in the user guide:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/installation-instructions.html
See the Note under Procedure 2.4. All Platforms Installation.

BUT, the last update is that the 10.2 installation kits will be
available in about 30 minutes...