[oXygen-user] [beta] oXygen XML Editor 10.2

George Cristian Bina
Wed Apr 15 09:23:54 CDT 2009

Hi Florent,

The only thing we can think of is that it is possible that the all
platforms 10.2 beta uses a Java 1.5 JVM while 10.1 uses the Java 1.6
that comes with the oXygen kit for Windows and there is a big difference
between them Java 1.5 and 1.6 wrt anti-aliasing support.

Taking into account that we have the 10.2 release almost ready I suggest
to get that when it becomes available, in a few hours. As that uses a
Java 1.6 JVM similar with 10.1 the anti-aliasing issue should be solved.