[oXygen-user] Revoking a certificate on Mac OS with SVN Client

Sorin Ristache
Mon Apr 13 06:52:35 CDT 2009

Hello,

Do you mean you imported the certificate in the certificate store of the
Java virtual machine that runs SVN Client using the procedure from the
User Manual and now you want to remove it from the Java certificate
store? Use the same tool keytool.exe that you used for importing the
certificate with the -delete parameter instead of -import.