[oXygen-user] Using DITA Open Toolkit 1.5 With Oxygen 10

Radu Coravu
Thu Apr 9 02:27:28 CDT 2009

Hi Eliot,

I thing the best thing to do is to download the DITA OT 1.5 M12 in a
separate directory.
Then in the Oxygen DITA scenario modify the "dita.dir" parameter to
point to your installation.
Also, if you like to use the DITA OT 1.5 DTD's for validation/content
completion when editing inside Oxygen you have to edit the "DITA"
document type association from the Oxygen Preferences
and change the catalog to point to the DITA OT 1.5 catalog.

Radu Coravu <oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com