[oXygen-user] Wildcards in validation scenario associations?

Jan Nylund
Tue Sep 30 02:43:06 CDT 2008

Hello!

I would like to use wildcards to associate all xsl files in a certain
folder to be validated starting form another xsl file. (the files are
only used as imported from that certain place)

Looking on how the project file works, if I associate it manually and
save the project file, I get an added "<String
xml:space="preserve">validation.scenario.associations</String>" with
the actual file path added.
If I simply modify the file path to contain for example "*.xsl" it
doesn't automatically associate them, so it seems this solution did
not work.

Am I missing something or is this feature currently not available?

Br,
Jan

--
Jan Nylund