[oXygen-user] XSD to DTD?

Sorin Ristache
Thu Sep 4 10:23:57 CDT 2008

Hello,

I think hand coding the DTD is not really an option for large schemas.

There is no direct way for the conversion but you can generate an XML
instance document from each XML Schema using the action Generate Sample
XML Files from menu Tools. For generating a DTD from an XML instance
document run the actions Learn Structure (Ctrl + Shift + L) and Save
Structure (Ctrl + Shift + S) available on the menu Document -> XML Document.