[oXygen-user] Poor man's Calabash integration into oXygen

Florent Georges
Fri Oct 31 05:22:05 CDT 2008

Florent Georges wrote:

>  I wrote a few words on the subject, I thought that could interest
>people here.  It is at:
>http://fgeorges.blogspot.com/2008/10/poor-mans-calabash-integeration-into.html

  About this, the output of Calabash is (almost) XML, but the output in
oXygen is plain text, beginning with the command line used (Started:
java -cp ...) and ending with the return code of the application
(Process ended with exit code: 0.)

  Is there a way to tell oXygen that the output of an external tool is
XML, so it can provide with syntax highlighting and indenting...?

Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/