[oXygen-user] Oxygen verion 9.3 doesn't recognise XLST 2.0 function "lower-case" [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Tommy Nordgren
Thu Oct 30 06:56:12 CDT 2008

On 30 okt 2008, at 04.36, <> <
 > wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am running Oxygen9.3.  I am trying to use an XSLT 2.0 function
> "lower-case()".  For some reason the XLST doesn't recognise this
> function. I
> get the error:
>
> SystemID: G:\asdd\work\dif2anzlic\DIF-ISO-ANZLIC.xsl
> Location: 1378:0
> function:
> lower-case
>
> I don't understand why this is not working.  I have set my
> preferences to use
> Saxon-B 9.0.0.6 for XSLT 2.0 Validation.  Is there some other
> setting that I
> need to make?

	Check what xslt transformer is used for the actual transformation.
As far as I know, it's Saxon 6.5 , (which is an xslt 1.0 transformer)
by default.