[oXygen-user] Custom editor variables

Florent Georges
Tue Oct 28 07:39:53 CDT 2008

  Hi,

  It seems there is a defined, finite set of editor variables.  I
didn't find any way to create my own variables.  Did I miss something?

  My problem is: I have some stylesheets I am working on in a separate
directory than the oXygen project directory.  And that directory can
change from time to time.  Instead of changing each scenario each time
that directory changes, I would like to define an editor variable,
my-dir, and use it in the scenarios: "${my-dir}/sub/sheet.xsl"

Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/