[oXygen-user] pop-up of datatypes?

Syd Bauman
Sun Oct 5 10:15:28 CDT 2008

This may be a FAQ, in which case I apologize -- I'm in the middle of
a class, using oXygen to teach RELAX NG.

A student asked an excellent question -- why is there no pop-up list
(nor completion) for the values of type= of <data> at attribute
insertion time? (He points out it would be *very* useful.) We note
that at at validation time, oXygen can tell us that "date" is OK, but
"dtae" is not. I'm betting that the schema oXygen is using declares
type= as an NCName, but that at validation time oXygen knows to check
the datatype library specified on the datatypeLibrary= in force.

Any way to get attribute value pop-up for these datatypes?