[oXygen-user] Catalog Resolution for DITA conref

Paul Ryan
Fri Oct 3 14:54:22 CDT 2008

All,

I'm trying to get a catalog to resolve a uriSuffix for a conref in a DITA document but am getting an unexpected result. My catalog is setup like the following:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE catalog PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD Entity Resolution XML Catalog V1.1//EN" "http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/release/1.1/catalog.dtd">
<catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog">
       <uriSuffix uriSuffix="concepts/CopyrightHolder.xml" uri="src/main/documents/concepts/CopyrightHolder.xml"/>
</catalog>

It is set so that the catalog sits parallel to src. While watching the resolver I'm getting the following message:

SystemID: null
Description: Public: null System: file:/C:/workspaces/SkyManager2.0Clean/subversion.infotrustgroup.com/documentation/SkySuite/SkyManager/Overview/trunk/src/main/documents/concepts/CopyrightHolder.xml = null

It concerns me that it is getting null because with other resolver lookups when it doesn't find it, it at least shows an intelligent URI to replace with. Any help you can give me on getting this to work would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
--
Paul Ryan
Software Architect