[oXygen-user] How to not validate an XML document that is called via the 'document' function in XSLT 2.0 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Mon Nov 17 16:52:02 CST 2008

Hi all,

I thought that I sent this to the list yesterday but it didn't arrive so I am sending it again.

Is there a problem with the list or did my message get lost somehow?

Thanks.

John