[oXygen-user] Transform directory

Sorin Ristache
Fri Nov 7 06:33:41 CST 2008

Hello,

Add the directory to an Oxygen project, right click on the added
directory in the Project view and select the action "Transform with ..."
if you want to apply the same scenario to every file or the action
"Apply Transformation Scenario" if you want to apply the scenario
already associated for each file.