[oXygen-user] Number of recursive levels in XML Instancegenerator in Oxygen 10.0 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Radu Coravu
Thu Nov 6 00:46:53 CST 2008

Hi John,

Oxygen comes in two flavors: Oxygen XML Editor and Oxygen Author.
The Oxygen Author is intended for non-developers and lacks some of the
features of the Oxygen XML Editor.

You can download and install Oxygen XML Editor from here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/download_oxygenxml_editor.html

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com