[oXygen-user] Can Tag Indent Be Configured On a Per-DTD/Per-Namespace Basis?

Eliot Kimber
Wed Nov 5 09:51:23 CST 2008

I work with some documents that should *never* be formatted and intended and
some that I would like to always be. I didn't see a way to configure this in
the options.

For example, I often work with InCopy INCX XML, in which whitespace is both
significant and fiddly (it uses things like Unicode paragraph break
characters to signal formatting paragraph breaks--normalizing the whitespace
breaks that).

If there's no way to do this, can you add it as a feature request? It would
be necessary to be able to bind the association by file extension, as well
as namespace, schema, and DTD, since in the case of CS3 INCX, the documents
are in no namespace but do have a distinct extension (.incx).

Cheers,

Eliot

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>