[oXygen-user] different results using TRANG directlyand fromwithin oXygen

Theun Fleer
Fri May 30 06:30:00 CDT 2008

hi Sorin

ah, thanks...but when I use your solution, I get the following messages:
[echo] trang: tmp/be-jur-com.xsrng from lib C:\Program
Files\Oxygen\Oxygen XML Editor 9.0/lib
[java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/xerces/xni/grammars/XMLGrammarPool
[java] at
com.thaiopensource.xml.sax.Jaxp11XMLReaderCreator.createXMLReader(Unknow
n Source)
[java] at
com.thaiopensource.relaxng.parse.sax.SAXParseable.parse(Unknown Source)
[java] at
com.thaiopensource.relaxng.input.parse.SchemaBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown
Source)
[java] at
com.thaiopensource.relaxng.input.parse.SchemaBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown
Source)
[java] at
com.thaiopensource.relaxng.input.parse.ParseInputFormat.load(Unknown
Source)
[java] at com.thaiopensource.relaxng.translate.Driver.doMain(Unknown
Source)
[java] at com.thaiopensource.relaxng.translate.Driver.main(Unknown
Source)
[java] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.xerces.xni.grammars.XMLGrammarPool
     ... etc

Is the classname com.thaiopensource.relaxng.translate.Driver (for TRANG)
correct?
Because when I comment the line <pathelement location="lib/oxygen.jar"/>
it runs but results in an incorrect DTD.

groet
Theun