[oXygen-user] different results using TRANG directly and from within oXygen

Sorin Ristache
Thu May 29 08:30:41 CDT 2008

Hello,

We patched Trang in Oxygen to fix this problem of correct namespace
prefixes added to element names. You can apply the patch in Ant too by
adding oxygen.jar in front of trang.jar to the classpath of your Ant task.