[oXygen-user] v 9.2 acting flaky

Sorin Ristache
Wed May 14 02:33:50 CDT 2008

Hello Robert,

There was a problem with the Java look and feel set by the
launcher created by the Linux installer of Oxygen. When
Compiz was running the look and feel was set to Motif in the
AWT_TOOLKIT variable but this look and feel does not work
well with Compiz. We disabled that setting in the launcher,
we repackaged the Linux installer and we uploaded it to the
Download page. Please download and install the new Linux kit
package. The Oxygen build number is the same but the MD5 sum
has changed:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/InstData/Editor/Linux/VM/oxygen.sh