[oXygen-user] Shortcut Problem

Philipp Steinkrüger
Thu May 8 08:57:33 CDT 2008

Dan,

thanks for your comprehensive answer. Indeed, the problem was that i did
not add the action to the "Menu", but only to the toolbar.
In fact, i can't see the Document Type Menu (before my Document Menu i
can only see the button WSDL Soap Analysator) and i
wonder if i have one (checked the toolbar options, but can't see
something like this), but after adding the actions to the menu shortcuts
work like charm. maybe a note should be added to the shortcut section in
the user guide, if there isn't one which i missed...

thanks again,
Philipp