[oXygen-user] Feature requests

Wendell Piez
Fri Mar 28 11:16:47 CDT 2008

At 04:50 AM 3/28/2008, Sorin Ristache wrote:
>We will modify the double click action. A double click on an
>attribute name or an attribute value will select the whole the
>attribute. A double click on a single tag will select the whole tag
>including the '<' and '> characters.

I have to confess I'm a bit nervous about this. Especially for
(inside) attribute values, it seems that the normal "word select"
semantics are both useful, and expected. I'm not saying for certain
that this wouldn't be an improvement. But it ought to be widely tried
first. (Or maybe something set from Preferences.)

(Of course, were there a Preference setting I'd probably be first to use it.)

Cheers,
Wendell

Wendell Piez                            mailto: