[oXygen-user] Handling Asian Characters in UI and Editor

Sorin Ristache
Thu Jun 19 03:52:38 CDT 2008

Hello,

The mapping of a range of characters to a font must be done at the level
of the Java virtual machine with a font configuration file created in
the folder [JVM-home-folder]/lib. The fonts specified for different
ranges of characters must exist on the computer where the JVM is used.
The details of creating and using platform dependent font configuration
files are at:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/intl/fontconfig.html