[oXygen-user] SHIFT + CTRL + P customization

Andrew Welch
Mon Jun 9 03:43:06 CDT 2008

2008/6/6 Karl Stubsjoen <>:
> How do you customize XML document formatting?  I'd like to, for
> example, control which elements wrap, and which elements sit inline
> with other elements. I started to write an XSL transformation, but
> moved on from completing it (other fish to fry) but if someone has one
> that is complete or near complete, I'd certainly contribute to the
> effort!

If you mark an element as having mixed content then the output
indenter should leave it alone... not sure how you'd go about that
though - perhaps a schema aware transform?  (maybe raise it on the
Saxon list)

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com