[oXygen-user] Shared project files

Christian Wittern
Fri Jun 6 04:08:55 CDT 2008

Hi there,

For a project here, I would like to share a project file between the users,
so that I can set it up for a group of users and update it when necessary.
My first thought was using SVN, but that leads to conflicts pretty soon,
since information about state and open files is also contained in the
project file, and this is user specific.  So I wonder what others are doing
to avoid this problem?

Is there a way to efficiently share project files?  If it is not currently
possible, I would encourage the Syncro team to think about this, since I
would believe it to be a common requirement, no?   But maybe I am missing
something obvious?

All the best,

Christian

--