[oXygen-user] Add to Project

Eliot Kimber
Fri Jul 25 17:28:24 CDT 2008

On 7/25/08 11:56 AM, "Shannon Scott Shiflett" <> wrote:

> Hi,
> It would be most handy if I could drag a document tab and drop it in
> the Project pane to add it to the project.  I know I can right-click
> and choose "Add to project" but the drag & drop choice just feels right.
> Thanks,

I would also like this for adding files to open archives. For example, I'm
testing a transform to modify DOCX files and it would be convenient to be
able to replace the existing archive's document.xml file with the one I've
generated and opened in the editor.

Cheers,

Eliot

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>