[oXygen-user] Problem validating XQuery documents

Sorin Ristache
Tue Jul 22 08:44:58 CDT 2008

Hello,

The error message about the transformation scenario is misleading.
Oxygen 9.3 comes with a different version of Saxon (9.0.0.6) but the
preference for the default XQuery validation engine tries to find the
old version. Please go to Options -> Preferences -> XML ->
XSLT/FO/XQuery -> XQuery and clear that preference with the Restore
Defaults button. We will fix the problem in the next version.