[oXygen-user] Strange Results from XSD Documentation Generator

Sorin Ristache
Fri Jan 25 03:22:28 CST 2008

I am sorry, we do not have workarounds for the two reported problems.
All the textual links are not generated correctly. Also the links
corresponding to references used inside an xs:choice which is used
inside an xs:sequence are not generated correctly. If you can avoid
references used inside an xs:choice which is used inside an xs:sequence
you can avoid the second bug. You say the XSD is generated automatically
from a DTD which is a DITA specialization using the NekoDTD parser so I
assume you cannot control the format of the final XSD output.