[oXygen-user] Entering Paragraphs in DITA Content

Eliot Kimber
Wed Jan 23 14:35:35 CST 2008

I'm using OxygenXML for some heads-down authoring of DITA-based content.

I had gotten used to being able to do enter/enter to get a <p> element
in body content.

However, after I entered a few <pre> elements, pre started coming to the
top of the list, which broke my conditioning.

I think it's important that double enter always result in paragraph, as
that's the way most people are conditioned, both by word processors and
by other XML editors.

Cheers,

Eliot
--