[oXygen-user] Strange Results from XSD Documentation Generator

Sorin Ristache
Tue Jan 22 08:00:29 CST 2008

Hello,

No, it is not a bug. When you select that option the links file field is
disabled because it is composed automatically and internally by the code
that generates the schema documentation. When you select the other
option ("Generate documentation only for this schema") the checkboxes
"Search Included Schemas" and "Search Imported Schemas" and the links
file field are enabled. This is useful in case the XSD from the Input
field is a frequently modified container schema that includes/imports
other large schemas. If only the container schema is frequently modified
you will want to regenerate only the documentation for this XSD file and
use a links file for linking it with the included/imported schemas
because repeating the generation process for the whole schema will be
too long for large size included/imported ones.