[oXygen-user] Is this a good place to post feature requests?

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jan 14 04:59:34 CST 2008

Hello,

It seems users who need both oXygen and a Perforce integration in oXygen
are still niche users. You can increase the priority of adding Perforce
support to oXygen by voting for it in the online survey of most wanted
features:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/survey.html