[oXygen-user] Scripting a set of search and replace actions

Eliot Kimber
Sat Jan 12 07:46:09 CST 2008

This is probably RTFM but I'm lazy so sue me.

I'm using Oxygen to do quick-and-dirty data conversion that requires
applying the same set of search and replace actions to different files.
What I'm doing is too ad-hoc to really warrant creating a full-on script
or transform but I'm repeating the process enough times that I'd like to
capture part of it.

What I'd like to be able to do is save a sequence of search and replace
actions that I can then easily load and re-apply.

Is there a way to do that today?

Thanks,

Eliot
--