[oXygen-user] Can't Apply XQuery Scenario From Document Window

Eliot Kimber
Thu Jan 10 09:38:09 CST 2008

It appears that from a document's window you can only apply XSLT
transforms, not XQuery transforms.

Is that correct?

And if so, why?

I tried creating an XQuery scenario that took the current doc as input
but when I apply it it's trying to process it as XSLT.

I realize this is probably not the normal way to use XQuery, but in this
case I wrote a query that analyzes a single document and just want to
apply it to a doc without having to re-edit the scenario.

Cheers,

Eliot
--
Eliot Kimber