[oXygen-user] Reporting of Imported/Included XSLT Component in Error Messages

Eliot Kimber
Mon Feb 4 09:46:23 CST 2008

I have a complext XSLT made up of many parts.

In running it from inside Oxygen using Saxon 9, I was getting an error
message but the message was reported against a line number in the
top-level style sheet.

When I run the same script outside Oxygen the error messages is
associated with the correct component file (not the top-level).

Is this a limitation in Oxygen's integration with Saxon or a bug?

The message in this case was a run-time error reporting that a
template's parameter was not set by the caller and the default was not
consistent with the declared data type of the parameter.

Thanks,

Eliot
--
Eliot Kimber