[oXygen-user] Extension JAR reloaded

Florent Georges
Fri Dec 19 15:30:28 CST 2008

  Hi,

  Thanks to your help, I use com.oxygenxml.additional.classpath to
extend the standard classpath used by oXygen.  This is very convenient
for often used extensions.  Unfortunately, if the pointed JAR file
changes on disk, it is not updated for the next transform, I have to
restart oXygen.

  That reduces considerably the usability of this property when
developing an extension ;-)  Is it possible to evaluate a transform
with an extension JAR in the classpath, for which changes are taken
into account without restarting oXygen?

Forent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/