[oXygen-user] Error while compiling a Schematron schema

Florent Georges
Fri Dec 19 09:00:01 CST 2008

  Hi,

  I have the Schematron schema at the end of this email, which I
think is correct.  If I compile it myself using the SVRL and ISO
skeleton for Saxon from http://www.schematron.com/, everything's
fine and it seems to validate correctly my instances.

  But if I assiciate it directly to one instance (Associate
Schema... action) it seems there is a problem at compile time: see
the screenshot (sorry I didn't find where to look for the complete
text error messages) at:

    http://www.fgeorges.org/tmp/oxygen-schematron-error.jpg

  So my questions are: 1/ where (how) is it possible to find the
complete error messages, as text? and 2/ do you have any clue about
that error?

Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/

<schema xmlns="http://purl.oclc.org/dsdl/schematron"
        queryBinding="xslt2">

   <ns prefix="my"  uri="dummy-ns-uri"/>

   <let name="dico"
value="doc('luis-costa-rules.xml')/rules/ContentInfo"/>

   <xsl:function name="my:attr-eq">
      <xsl:param name="lhs" as="attribute()"/>
      <xsl:param name="rhs" as="attribute()"/>
      <xsl:sequence select="
          node-name($lhs) eq node-name($rhs) and $lhs eq $rhs"/>
   </xsl:function>

   <xsl:function name="my:info-eq">
      <xsl:param name="lhs" as="element(ContentInfo)"/>
      <xsl:param name="rhs" as="element(ContentInfo)"/>
      <xsl:sequence select="
          count($lhs/@*) eq count($rhs/@*)
            and ( every $a in $lhs/@* satisfies $rhs/@*[my:attr-eq(.,
$a)] )"/>
   </xsl:function>

   <pattern>
      <rule context="ContentInfo">
         <assert test="some $d in $dico satisfies my:info-eq(., $d)">
            Message...
         </assert>
      </rule>
   </pattern>