[oXygen-user] Buffers open dirty

Mark Baker
Fri Dec 19 08:46:21 CST 2008

I am seeing an interesting and mildly frustrating behavior in Oxygen Editor
9.3 build 2008081313. On opening Oxygen, when it opens the files that were
open when I closed it, some of the buffers are coming up dirty -- that is,
Oxygen thinks the contents have been changed despite the fact that they have
just been opened. I have also seen this behavior when simply opening a file
using the File > Open menu.

While no damage appears to be done by this behavior, it is annoying. Any
help in resolving it would therefore be appreciated.

Mark
---
Mark Baker
Analecta Communications Inc.
www.analecta.com
+1 613 614 5881

* Experience is normative; language is contingent. *