[oXygen-user] Custom Saxon processor and global preferences

Florent Georges
Sun Dec 7 17:24:34 CST 2008

  Hi,

  Is there any way to alter the built-in XSLT processors?  I
have a set of extensions I use often, and I'd like to have a
Saxon processor in oXygen that behaves exactly as the built-in
Saxon 9 B processor.  The easiest way would be to be able to
add a JAR file in the classpath of the built-in processor, but
I didn't find a way to do so.

  So I created a new processor, with all Saxon 9 B JARs in the
classpath, as well as my extension JAR.  That is fine, but
this processor doesn't take into account global preferences,
like XML Catalogs.

  Did I miss an easier way to achive my goal?  If not, how can
I configure the XML Catalogs support for my custom processor?
(I know how to configure Saxon from the command line, but I'd
like to know how I can get the catalog URIs to use)

Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/