[oXygen-user] Highlight all matches in Quick Find

Sorin Ristache
Fri Dec 5 09:11:59 CST 2008

Hello,

That is not available. I logged it as a feature request. Anyway if you
select one match and press Ctrl+Shift+F (action Find All) all the
matches are listed in a panel at the bottom of the Oxygen window. A
click on one match moves the highlight to that match in the editor panel.