[oXygen-user] DITA Feature Request -- Insert href to files

Sorin Ristache
Tue Aug 26 10:16:29 CDT 2008

Thank you for your suggestions. In the next version of Oxygen each of
the Link actions available on the toolbar with custom actions for the
DITA topic document type (insert a cross reference - xref, a file
reference, a web link or a related link) will allow choosing a file or
an ID from a file as the target of the reference with a dialog in which
the target file can be selected with the help of a file chooser. We will
consider also your two suggestions for inserting such references by drag
and drop or by selecting the target element and pasting the id at the
insertion point.

Thank you for your suggestions,
Sorin