[oXygen-user] XSL-FO Docbook Transformation failing

Sorin Ristache
Tue Aug 26 09:09:42 CDT 2008

Hello,

The predefined transformations should generate the output without such
errors. You can see the FOP command line and the FOP output in a text
console at the bottom of the Oxygen window if you activate it with the
option "Enable the output of the built-in FOP" available in Preferences
-> XML -> XSLT/FO/XQuery -> FO Processors. Please post here the FOP output.

What is your Oxygen version?