[oXygen-user] feature request: copy file path

Sorin Ristache
Fri Aug 22 09:44:43 CDT 2008

Hello,

If the edited file is included in the current Oxygen project you can
also select the action Copy Location from the right click menu of the
Project view. If it is not included in the project just open the
Properties view from menu Perspective -> Show View -> Properties, right
click on the row Path of current file and select the Copy action.