[oXygen-user] Failed to read schema document

Jing, Jenny
Thu Aug 7 22:21:07 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to set up eXist to validate records with schema. But I keep getting error message when
I tried to save a record in eXist.

Cannot save the file. org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'file:/export/home/library/eXist/webapp//WEB-INF/entities/works.xsd', because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.

Does anyone know what might cause this error message?
The schema's root is <xsd:schema> I am sure about that.

Thanks.

Jenny