[oXygen-user] oXygen 9 beta adding WYSIWYG like editing support

George Cristian Bina
Thu Sep 27 10:02:57 CDT 2007

Hello,

In case you did not find out already - we made available a beta version
of oXygen 9
http://www.oxygenxml.com/download-beta.html

A license key for testing v9 beta is available on the above page.
Version 9 runs side by side with version 8 and it is recommended to
backup your data as this is a beta version, that means it is not fully
tested.

The tagless editing support will be available also in the Eclipse plugin
- we will make that available as well in a couple of weeks.