[oXygen-user] stack overflow -- again

Sorin Ristache
Tue Sep 25 01:53:24 CDT 2007

Hello,

Yes, the stack overflow error is coming from the Java virtual machine
and usually the cause is an infinite recursion which is obviously not
solved with an increase in the stack size. The rare cases when a larger
stack size would be enough cannot be distinguished by the programmer
when it is signalled by the JVM so I think the proper place to let the
user know is the user manual. We will add a note to the section about
XML document validation.