[oXygen-user] oxygen says W3C html strict DTD has errors

Lars Huttar
Thu Sep 20 09:58:51 CDT 2007

I guess the question, then, is why is Oxygen attempting to validate
using this SGML DTD?
When I open this HTML file, is Oxygen assuming it's XML for some reason?

I'm looking for some way to turn off validation, so I don't keep getting
spurious errors.

Thanks,
Lars